Christian Perlini, CCIM, a distinguished real estate professional at Total Real Estate Consultants, Inc. (TREC) headquartered in South Florida, recently orchestrated a purchase transaction valued at $3.8 million. The property, located at 2001 NW 44th Street in Deerfield Beach was successfully acquired by AZ Group USA, a family-owned and operated manufacturing company. The transaction, although successful, was quite the journey….
- Christian Perlini, CCIM Facilitates $3.8 Million Transaction in Deerfield Beach
- Meet the President of Total Real Estate Consultants, Inc. in Port Saint Lucie: Carolyn Niemczyk
- Land for Sale in Oakland Park | Investment Opportunity
- TREC Welcomes Fabian Ospina, Accomplished Data Analyst and Strategic Intelligence Expert, to Their Team
- Two-story Office Condo in Coral Springs | For Lease
2 dock high doors attorney attorneys office business office commercial real estate coral springs coral springs corporate park courtyard business center courtyard properties dock high doors doctor office doctors office executive office expert fenced yard for lease freestanding freestanding building headquarter location income producing industrial real estate investment large office space manufacturing medical medical office mezzanine office condo office space open-plan open-plan business open-plan space port saint lucie professional professional office real estate saint lucie saint lucie county sunrise teamwork total real estate consultants inc trec warehouse wiles road